Terms and conditions
For short rental period (weekly rental)
Minimum 3 nights
Price reduction for 2 weeks and more, very good deals off-season
50% on signature of the contract, 50% 20 days before arrival
We accept credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro) - NEW : free of charge, exept Early booking
Included in rent:
- Heating, water, electricity
- normal cleaning of accomodation on departure
- VAT 3.8%
- For the 4 and 5 stars properties, beds are made on arrival
Not included :
Deposit, cancelation insurance (optional), phone charges, fire wood, tourist taxes, laundry, damages, etc...
Detailed terms and conditions
Booking - agreement
- The booking takes effect when Veya Immobilier SA receives this contract signed by both parties, and the required first instalment is paid.
Arrival - taking possession of apartment/chalet
- The occupant may only gain access to the apartment/chalet if he has paid the totality of the rental cost, as well as any deposit as specified in the contract, in full.
- The occupant may collect the keys on the day of arrival from 4pm to 6pm. It is essential that the occupant informs the agency if he/she will be arriving outside of the hours specified above.
- If for any reason (death, illness) the occupant does not take possession of the rented property, or if he does not occupy it for some part of the rental period, he will be charged the full rental cost as specified in the contract, without any discount.
- Cancellation insurance (4% of the rental cost) can be obtained from Veya Immobilier SA.
- The occupant must report any problems with the rented property to Veya Immobilier SA immediately (damage, breakdown, water leakage, etc), throughout the duration of the stay. The occupant is responsible for any damages arising from his failure to notify the agency. The occupant shall not be entitled to any refund if problems are reported late.
During the stay
- The tourist taxes are not included.
- The laundry ist not included.
- The occupant will take full responsibility and all necessary precautions to avoid any type of damages (water, electricity, frost etc...). The occupant will be liable for costs arising from his negligence or the negligence of others occupying the apartment/chalet.
- The occupant shall allow Veya Immobilier SA access to the property for inspections relating to maintenance, sale or future property rental. These visits may occur on any day, except Sunday or public holidays, during office hours as much as possible.
- The agency is not responsible for any interruption to water, electricity, heating, internet service etc, and declines all responsibility for reduced enjoyment resulting from matters over which it is not held liable.
- The occupant must comply with building regulations and respect the other residents.
- On departure, the occupant shall leave the apartment in a state typical of normal usage. The cutlery and crockery must be washed and put away, the used laundry placed in the apartment’s entrance hall. Trash bags, papers and bottles are to be recycled using the Molok containers provided. The occupant may be charged for additional cleaning if these rules are not adhered to. (Fr. 50 per hour)
- Keys are to be returned to the agency on the day of departure, before 9am.
- Any costs not included in the rental shall be deducted from the security deposit, and the balance refunded 30 days after departure.
- Domestic animals are not allowed, except with the express permission of the agency.
- The provisions of the Swiss Code of Obligations, or other relevant local regulations, shall define all other laws not specifically detailed in the rental agreement.
- This agreement serves as acknowledgement of a debt as defined in article 82 LP.
- The occupant is reminded in particular that Veya Immobilier SAdeclines all responsibility in the event that the owner does not agree to rental of the property.
- Both parties agree to settle any dispute arising from this contract by lex fori at the tribunal of Entremont in Sembrancher.
(Only the French text is legally recognized.)